Our work so far demonstrates our capacity to curate, promote and produce exhibitions to a very high standard. We are also very proud to have edited and published catalogues, pamphlets and critical essays that are a testimony to the highest critical standards, with productive collaborations with the foremost living poets and art critics.
- [In preparation] A New Image of Man, venue, TBC
- [In preparation] Nuove Poesie, DAC Gallery, Genoa, Italy.
- [In preparation] Exiles, Brick Lane Gallery, Brick Lane, London.
- Faustus by Christopher Marlowe, St Peter’s Chapel, Kettle’s Yard, Cambridge, January 2010
- Reflections, Christ’s College, University of Cambridge
- Deposition, Christ’s College Chapel, Cambridge
- [In preparation] Tom de Freston’s Altarpieces, publication in collaboration with Green Pebble
- Articles in a variety of art magazines and reviews, including Green Pebble, TCS, Flash Art Italia, The Cherwell, Varsity, Artspace and an ongoing collaboration with Whalecrow
- Prof. Adm. Face interviews Tom de Freston
- Reflections exhibition catalogue and ancillary texts and pamphlets. Catalogue: texts by Jaya Savige, Ruth Padel, Caroline Vout, Damien Freeman, Pablo de Gandia, Prof. Adm. James Face R.N.
- Deposition pamphlet by Pablo de Gandia, Tom de Freston